It is important use a 70% or 90% volume alcohol that you can find at a local pharmacy.
For lipstick: Fill alcohol lid with alcohol, and dip the top part of the lipstick into the alcohol. Use a tissue to wipe off the excess alcohol on the lipstick, and its ready to use. You can throw away any leftover alcohol.
For eyeliner pencil: Sharpen the eyeliner with a sharpener. Dip the tip in alcohol, then wipe off the excess alcohol.
For cream concealers, blushes or cake eyeliners: Do not dip brush directly in them. Use a spatula or somehow scoop some out of the container onto a different surface. If it has already been used directly from the container wipe down the top surfaces gently with an alcohol damp tissue.
For dry products (powder eyeshadow or blush): They do not really grow bacteria, but you can wipe down the top layer with a dry tissue or scrape it off.
For liquid makeup: There is no way to clean. If it starts to smell funny, change color, or irritate, there might be a problem. Then, just throw it away.
Do not share these types of makeup. Also, pay attention to the expiration date.
Following these steps will completely clean all your products, and keep them germ free.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades