In this tutorial we learn how to make whipped unrefined shea butter. You will need: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, essential oils of your choice, pearl white mica powder, silica powder, rice powder, and borin nitrite. To start, you will measure out all of your ingredients together. Use as much of the oils as you want to make it smell the way you want it to. After this, add all of the ingredients together in a Pyrex glass that can be placed in the microwave. Then, pour into a large mixing bowl and beat together with a whisk. Form here, you will have your finished product, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades