Shopping for a perfume isn't like shopping for a new eyeshadow or lipstick. Whereas with one quick swipe on your skin you can immediately tell if the two aforementioned products look good on your skin and flatter you, with perfume it takes extra effort, time, and maybe a coffee bean or two to get the full exprience of how it'll smell on you.
When selecting a fragrance, it's important not to smell a bunch of perfumes one right after the other because of lingering notes, so make sure to smell some coffee beans (fragrance retailers usually have these out) to clear your nose. Learn other pointers by checking out this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades