In this tutorial, we learn how to make whipped body butter. Making your own body butter can save you a lot of money versus paying for it at the store, and you can completely customize it! First, you will need to heat up generic body butter that has no smell to it. You will heat this up with some water and oils that have your favorite scent to them. Heat this over low heat in a glass container to prevent it from burning. Then, you will add in any colors that you would like to make it look different. Add in synthetic preservatives to create a longer life for your body butter. You can get really creative with this, add in salts, nutmegs, cinnamon, and anything else you want for your skin to create the best body butter you can have! Store in an air tight container and place in the fridge for best results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades