In this tutorial, we learn how to make shea butter. You will need: shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, and coconut oil to make this. First, start out by combining all of your ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Make as little or as much of this as you would like. After you have mixed all of these together, use a mixer to make it more whipped with air in it. Then, you will spoon this mixture into small containers where you can keep it safe. Put a lid on the container when it's not in use, then enjoy this great shea butter all the time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades