Follow along with this video to learn how home remedies for acne scars may help get rid of them naturally and safely.
-The first quick fix is to use an ice cube to help reduce redness and appearance. Place the ice cube on the acne scar for a couple minutes; the scar will fade away for some time.
-Next, use green tea both internally and externally on the blemish. Anything with green tea will help your skin.
-Lemon juice helps get rid of dark spots and blemishes. Apply lemon juice on your scars with a cotton ball; leave on 10-15 minutes then wash off with cool water.
-Try using a natural face mask to reduce acne scars. Add 1 tablespoon each of sour cream, yogurt, and oatmeal, as well as a couple drops of lemon juice together. Place the mask on your scars or over your entire face; leave on for 10-15 minutes then wash off.
There you have it, a couple quick tricks to help you get rid of acne scars using materials found around the house.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades