To hide scars from self-injury, one thing that you can do is wear 3/4 length shirts. You can also wear arm warmers. They are sold at places like Hot Topic. You can also wear chunky bracelets and watches. This will cover most of your arm and it works if you are not going to be directly interacting with people, for example, going to the mall. Another tip is to stock up on long sleeves in the fall. Another thing you can do is get some tank tops and layer them with button up long sleeved shirts. In the summer time you can also wear a tunic. They are made out of thin material.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades