Whether you're looking to save money or to avoid allergens, homemade body powder lets you know exactly what you're putting on your skin.
You Will Need
* 1 c. cornstarch
* 1/2 c. baking soda
* A jar with a lid
* A hammer
* A nail
* 15 drops essential oil of your choice
* 1/4 tsp. uncooked rice
Step 1: Combine cornstarch and baking soda
Combine cornstarch and baking soda in the jar. Add essential oil if you'd like scented body powder.
Add uncooked rice to the storage container to avoid clumping.
Step 2: Pierce small holes in the lid of the jar
Use the hammer and nail to pierce small holes in the lid of the jar for shaking the powder out.
Step 3: Screw lid onto jar
Screw the lid onto the jar. Now you can feel good knowing you've saved money and have an all-natural body powder.
Fact: Ancient Egyptians used a mix of copper, lead, and animal fat as eye shadow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades