In this tutorial, Dina Prioste shows us how to make homemade scented shea butter. First, grab some all-natural shea butter and place into a glass bowl. Now, add in essential oils (anyone that you prefer) to the shea butter, and mix it in until everything is well combined. Now, add hot water into a tea cup and place the bowl on top of the glass so your butter is softer and won't melt to a liquid. The oil will also combine evenly into the shea butter when you put the bowl over the cup. When finished, pour the mixture into your favorite clear plastic container and use it as often as you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades