In this tutorial, we learn how to make shea butter and coconut oil moisturizer. You will need: coconut oil, shea butter, and a plastic container. To start, add the shea butter and coconut oil into a saucepan and heat up until the mixture is completely clear. Next, you can add in peppermint for more scent in the butter. Now, pour the clear mixture into the container and let it sit in the fridge for a while until it hardens up. After this, the mixture will be creamy and you will be able to use it right away! This is good for your skin and will be a great addition to your skin care process!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades