Christine from ExploreModeling.com shows you how to tweeze your eyebrows yourself without painful waxing or expensive treatments. First, you need a high quality tweezer with a very small point and a tweezer with a wide point. The small point tweezer is good for plucking single hairs, and the wide point tweezer can pluck a few hairs at at time. The first area you need to tweeze is the area between your eyebrows. Don't go too far into your actual eyebrow area. Then, to make your eyebrow naturally arch, you should put your line your finger up with where the color starts in your eye, and actually place it vertically on your eye to see where your arch should be. Pluck the hairs below this area until your arch forms. Then, go on to the other eye. You should pluck your eyebrows about once a week.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades