This Yasmine‚Äôs World video demonstrates eyebrow threading. Use standard sewing thread for the process. Take a piece approximately two to three feet long. Tie the ends in knot. Hold the large thread loop in both hands. Twist it six or sent times, so there is an X shape in the middle. Working on the right eyebrow, pull the right hand in a tweezer motion. For the left eye, make the motion with the left hand. This motion moves the thread. Working on the right eyebrow, place the left vee of the thread tightly to the area that has hair to remove. Then move the right hand in the tweezer motion, so the thread slides and grabs the hairs. Yasmine suggests practicing on leg hair first to understand the motion. She also suggests penciling or filling in eyebrows before threading, so that too much hair is not removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades