Threading is a process of hair removal using thread. Using about a foot of thread tie a knot making the thread into a circle. Hold the portion of the thread with the knot in your hand and with the other hand twist the thread together until you have about one inch of twisted thread. When starting the removal process the hair should be touching the twisted portion of thread. When you open your right hand the twisted portion of the thread should move forward thus pulling the hair from the follicle. Continue the process of moving the thread back and forth by opening and closing the ends of the thread until you have your desired effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades