This video demonstrates the new technique of threading, an alternative to waxing, shaving or electrolysis. Threading uses two threads to pluck unwanted hairs in a fast and painless manner. First the technician will follow the natural arch of your eyebrow removing any stray hairs above the arch. Holding your eyelid slightly taught will allow the technician to remove any unwanted overgrowth underneath your arch, as well as between the eyebrows. Threading is also used to remove unsightly hairs from your upper lip by using your tongue against the inside of your lip to allow the threads to grasp the hairs. The technician follows up the eyebrow threading by using a clean mascara brush to brush up any long hairs and trims them for a more groomed look. Lastly, the technician cleans up any fine hairs that may have been missed by the threads with tweezers giving you that perfectly arched eyebrow look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades