Where would we be without science? Not everybody's always fresh as a daisy; try Odegon Technologies' iron-on "Odour Tags". When attached to clothing, the patches capture your odoriferous molecules in a carbon mesh. Somehow the patches don't come off in the wash and run about 18 bucks for a pack of six.
Ecouterre's chemistry lesson: "Made from nanoporous carbon, the surface area of the active inner material is composed of myriad peaks and troughs, which attract and trap odor molecules by Van der Waals forces until the garment is cleaned and the molecules are flushed out..." (Read more).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades